The Ion ChefTM System fully automates NXType reagent template preparation, including clonal amplification of final library pools, recovery and enrichment of template-positive Ion SphereTM Particles, and loading of sequencing-ready Ion Torrent semiconductor chips in less than 15 minutes of up-front hands-on time.
Features & Benefits
- Automates template preparation with minimal hands-on time and push-button simplicity
- Performs isothermal amplification
- Performs enrichment of Ion Sphere Particles
- Performs chip loading (loads one chip per run)
- Utilizes cartridge-based consumables and on-board reagent tracking
- Walk-away automation standardizes results and eliminates user-variability
- Single-day workflow with turnaround in as little as 6 hours and 45 minutes
Ion Chef System
Used to automate the NXType NGS template preparation process.