Practical for identifying acceptable antigens prior to a solid organ transplant and for pre- and post-transplant screening, the FlowPRA Single Antigen products were created to profile high PRA patients using flow cytometry. Each bead is designed to react specifically to HLA Class I and HLA Class II antibodies, distinguished by different fluorescent properties leaving no concern for cross reactivity.
Antigen Coated Beads
The collection of FlowPRA reagents in Class I and Class II consists of a pool of 32 beads, separated into 4 groups, each coated with different antigens. Control beads are also included to demonstrate test reliability and inclusion of common HLA antigens provides optimal profiling for high PRA patients. Additionally, 6 supplemental groups of Class I single antigen beads offers extra specificities for antibody screening.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly identifies Class I and Class II HLA antibodies in high PRA patients
- Identifies negative or safe antigens, even for high PRA patients
- Confirms specificity by replacing dilution and absorption as strategies
- Clarifies ambiguous results
- Clarifies analysis of antibodies reactive to one or several dominant epitopes